The incumbent is responsible to lead and manage the entire engineering team, covering a wide spectrum of activity in manufacturing, localization, field support, R&D etc.
- Lead and manage the entire engineering team (equipment).
- Managing the risk, cost, schedule and resource requirements to meet company goals.
- Initiate and drive new product development for improvement and cost.
- Products localization.
- Prepare annual engineering budget, CapEx and resource plan.
- Review and approve product design, drawings, BOM, product costing and product manual.
- Provide cross-functional technical support and expertise.
- Ensure that products meet all mandatory legislation, safety standards and new products are protected under intellectual property.
- Liaise with global AGCO Grain & Protein.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for engineering department.
- Engineering key components and material sourcing.
- Competitive product analysis and stay updated on competitors new products.
- Coach, mentor and grow engineering personnel skills and knowledge.
- Degree and above in E&E, Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 10 years experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in managing engineering team on product design and development in the Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Knowledge in engineering calculations, analysis and simulation tools.
- Good interpersonal skills & decision making skills.
- Possess engineering leadership experience.
- Able to work under pressure while managing competing demands.