Senior Human Resources Executive
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process and activities from sourcing to hiring in order to fill up the open vacancies with the right person and right competency in shortest lead time.
- Responsible for full cycle of recruiting which include sourcing, proposing the matched profile to the Hiring Manager (HM), arranging interview and follow up with the HM on
the interview outcome.
- Work closely with recruitment agencies to get potential profiles for open vacancies.
- Work closely with the team and HM on the headcount planning.
- Participate in hiring activities such as career fair, field trip and etc.
- Prepare and provide the presentation slides for recruitment related matters.
- Liaise with government bodies on expatriate related matters such as Immigration for new work permit/ professional visit pass application, renewal and termination.
- To be in charged of expatriate’s yearly performance appraisal.
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Manager from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration and any other related field of studies.
- Minimum 4 years experience in human resources management practices – staffing and recruitment.
- Well versed in Malaysia Labour Law and Industrial Relations Act.
- Pleasant personality and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact comfortably with all level of staffs.
- A team player with strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast pace environment.
- A self – starter, initiator, independent and possess a high degree of confidentiality
Interest candidates please email your resume.