Responsible for the spectrum of human resource management which cover as below:
1) Training & Development
- Identify training needs (using training need analysis) and coordinate external training
- Organized in house training
- Establish annual training plan
- Monitoring HRDF (Claim)
- Involved in audit preparation
2) Compensation & Benefits
- Compile salary survey and generate report
- In charge staff insurance claim
3) General Affairs
- Comply with GMP, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, CMDR
- Incharge of administrative activity
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well verse with latest Malaysia Labour and Industrial Laws and prevailing HR practices and legislation.
- Candidate who is able to start work immediately or with short notice period will be added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Meru, Klang.
- Full-Time positions available.