Location : Reachable by LRT Subang Jaya.
Position : Analyst Finance , Cash Application
(Accounting Degree Fresh Graduate)
Department : Account Receivable ( Europe Team )
Working hours : Mondays to Fridays: 9pm to 6am (Fix Night Shift)
Salary : RM 2200 + RM 800 ( Shift Allowance )
Type : 1 years renewable contract
- Ensure timely check/wire transfer application to ensure KPIs are met.
- Follow up with customer for payment details upon their remittance.
- Initiates and obtain approval for internal refund.
- Ensure issues not resolved are escalated to the manager on a timely basis.
- Monitor the Unapplied Cash report for unapplied cash > 5 days and resolve any related issues with Process Owner, AR collectors and Biller.
- Work closely with AR collectors to ensure customer’s disputes are resolved and liaise with other stakeholders to ensure prompt resolution.
- To work on the completeness of day to say bank statements, reconciliation and unapplied cash
- Responsible to extract necessary information from the systems and be able to deliver the information to the stakeholders upon their request.
- Monitor and ensure emails are being replied within the same day and being resolved promptly.
- Responsible to back up the fellow team member in their absence.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are achieved.
- Ensure issues not resolved are escalated to supervisor on a timely basis.
- To train new staff onboard on job task and to work with supervisor to update the DPM on cash application and any adhoc task whenever needed (as required)
- POM to be adhered strictly
Send resume to ebell(at)therecruiter.com.my or whatsapp 017 666 0848 -Ebell
*English speaking is a MUST* Only Malaysia* Min Degree in Accounting/Finance*