Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and enhance m-commerce applications.
- To work independently as well as in a team to resolve problems.
- Willing to learn and grow with us throughout the process.
- Handling application releases, installations and upgrade processes.
- Diagnosing issues and performing bug fixes / software maintenance or configuration.
- Perform technology and technical research, recommend and execute the continuous improvement.
- 2 - 3 years hands-on experience in design and development of iOS and Android Applications.
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile programming.
- Familiar with Objective-C, C, Xcode, Xcode 4 and C++.
- Good experience in OOP and software design patterns.
- Strong Experience in Mobile Application Development Life Cycle.
- UI development in mobile framework environment including using of native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls.
- Great logic and problem solving skills.
- Experience using Version Control systems like GIT/SVN.
- Experience developing internationalized applications.
- Experience in building and supporting m-commerce application is a plus.
- Candidate must be able to work as a team.
- Fast learner, positive thinker and self-driven.
- Innate curiosity and a desire to be responsible for all aspects of m-Commerce platform in a small, highly focused, and very rapidly growing team. Always seeking for better ways to doing things.
(Level 18, Menara MBMR, No. 1, Jalan Syed Putra, 58000 Kuala Lumpur)