Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and secure new business opportunities with the potential merchants.
- Responsible for achieving merchant/partner sign-up targets, create and build long lasting and loyalty business relationship.
- Negotiate contract terms, fees, commission and suggest suitable business model to merchants.
- Maintain and develop strategic relationship and keep up-to-date information with existing/potential merchants or partners.
- Engage with Merchant on product details, promotion campaign etc.
- Gather market trend and merchants’ information to perform competitor analysis, recognize customer behavior and potential new products.
- Represent company at trade exhibitions, events and campaigns.
- Handle merchants’ incoming enquiries or complaints and feedback to management for process improvement in professional manner.
- Involved in planning and execution of unique acquisition strategies with teammates.
- Contribute creative theme based deals strategy.
- Ensure all acquired deals demonstrate value and contribute to company revenues.
- Understand prospect business needs and work with the external & internal teams to develop a “go to” market concept proposals.
- Completion of any adhoc tasks assigned.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/ Finance / Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in the related filed is required.
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong presenter and negotiator.
- Flexible, confident and positive disposition with good sense of responsibility.
- Active social media user/ savvy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with all level of employees.
- Add advantage for talent from e-commerce background with indepth understanding of merchants' business and market trend.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
(Level 18, Menara MBMR, No. 1, Jalan Syed Putra, 58000 Kuala Lumpur)