- Perform all aspects of installation, testing and commissioning of equipment as assigned to ensure that work executed is in compliance with required quality standards and project specifications.
Qualification / Skills / Requirement
- Execute all installation, commissioning and/or fabrication work as assigned diligently and timely and ensure that work done meets the required quality standard and delivery schedule so as to ensure smooth completion of tasks.
- Verify and feedback to immediate superior on any short supply of items and/or additional customers' requirements related to assigned installation, commissioning and fabrication work during follow up with sub-contractors so as to minimise disruption to work flow and progress.
- Coordinate and check that work executed by the Production department (if any) as well as the work of sub-contractors meet the company's required quality standards.
- Maintain all tools and equipment in good working order and report on any abnormality to immediate superior.
- Ensure good 5S housekeeping in workplace at all times.
- Minimum Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Electrical, Mechanical, Structural Engineering or in other related fields, or equivalent years of working experience.
- At least one year experience in installation and commissioning work in similar industry.
(Jalan Anggerik Mokara 31/60, Kota Kemuning Industrial Park, Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam Selangor D.E.)