AT KLIK(Kuala Lumpur International Kidsclub), We are looking for serious applicants to join us for the following position;
- Position: Cook
- Location: Jalan U-Thant, Kuala Lumpur (near ampang park)
- Experience: Newly qualified teachers considered however 1+ years’ experience preferred
- Working Days, Hours : Monday to Friday, 8am to 2pm
- Responsible for proper preparation for all dishes with regards to basic preparations, taste, temperature, garnishing and timing in accordance to the job requirements
- Ensure proper mise en place for service.
- Arranges all food items properly in preschool
- Keeps the work area clean and tidy. Adheres strictly to safety and sanitation regulations.
- Maintains proper personal appearance, hygiene and sanitation.
- Applicants must possess at least SPM or Certificate/Diploma in Culinary Arts or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen.