Finance Analyst, General Ledger - Shared Service Centre
- Ensure period close activities are completed on a consistent, accurate, timely basis and in accordance with work instructions and month end closing checklist
- Ensure accruals are properly justified and correctly posted.
- Perform analytical review and trend analysis of P&L and balance sheet, provide feedbacks to any queries from corporate or regional relating to the performance of the entity.
- Provide G&A variance explanation, period close checklist and account reconciliation.
- Liaising with regional and corporate on ad-hoc requirements, financial reporting and provide explanation on their queries.
- Ability to submit quality ad-hoc reporting and handle ad-hoc task satisfactorily and independently.
- Back up team member on daily task as when requires
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in accounting and finance field
- Preferably with audit and tax experience or Full set Accounting experience.
- Strong analytical skills
Strong communication skills- both spoken and written with a good command of English and Mandarin.
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office.
How To Apply
Please call 017 666 0848 or send your CV to ebell(AT)therecruiter.com.my (please replace [AT] = @)
* Only applicable for Malaysian *