Job Purpose : The Admin & HR Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources and Administrative functions. Responsibilities include staffing and recruitment, payroll and benefits administration, employee discipline and office administration.
Reports To : Human Resource Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLETIES :
Staffing & Training :
- Assists the Human Resouce Manager in ensuring effective management of all matters related to Payroll, HR, Foreign Workers, Recruitment, Manpower, Training, Disciplinary & etc.
- Monitor vacancies post vacancies in the jobstreet.
- Source, shortlist and conduct interviews for junior positions and arrange interviews for senior positions with the HR Manager & Operations Manager
- Conduct employment verifications as required.
- Responsible for work passes application and renewal.
- Conduct orientation for new employees and training of existing staff
Payroll and Benefits Administration :
- Monitor biometrics machines are working and recording attendance properly.
- Ensure all new joiners and leavers are processed in the system for payroll processing.
- Distribution of pay slips
- Preparation and submission of EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Annual Leave administration
- Other functions related to employee benefits
- Visit the factory from time to time to interact and maintain employee engagement.
- Coordinate with line managers on performance management
- Monitor and maintain discipline records
- Assist in counseling and conduct of domestic inquiry
- Ensure company and government policies are observed
- Lead or assist in organizing employee relations activities
- Maintenance of HR files
- Travel booking – flights and hotel reservation
- Purchasing and monitoring of office supplies and stationeries
- Other HR functions that may be assigned from time to time.