- Assist in day to day HR operations and provide full range support in HR duties and related activities recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, payroll.
- Maintain and update HR personnel and employment records and correspondence.
- Assist in checking daily attendance.
- Assist in handling payroll and payroll related matters to ensure payments are calculated efficiently and paid out in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of proper leave administration.
- Assist in employee compensation and benefits etc medical, meal and accommodation claim.
- Coordinate with related departments as required regarding HR matters.
- Assist in employees’ engagement and relation, coordinate in company and employees activities/events occasionally.
- Assist in employees’ disciplinary and grievances matters.
- Handle the HR administration record etc uniform, door access card issuance and others.
- Ensure systematic filing system and all data is up to date.
- Min 1 years working experience in related industry
- (fresh graduate is encouraging to apply as training will be given)
- Possess high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to multi tasks with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and meticulous with positive work attitude and under minimum supervision
- Well communication in English, Bahasa Melayu and Chinese
- Able to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Willingness to work overtime when you are unable to complete your task within timeline as assigned.
Interested candidate , please email resume with detail including photo, expected salary and commencement date.
(Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya)