- Applicants must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Normal working Mon – Fri hours 9am – 6pm
- Required language : English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin optional
- Our interns are expected to perform as any normal full time employee would
- This is to train them to get used to the working life
- Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
- Internship allowance are available
- Opportunity to convert full time job
- Medical, Miscellaneous allowance
Intake are every month
Interested candidate can email their resume to js(AT)sml2u.com or contact 017-484 4480 (Mr Lim Jong Soo) for any inquiries.
Apply or contact for info: