- Carry out audit & assurance engagement in an independent, efficient and professional manner
- To plan, delegate and lead a team of auditors in carrying out duties
- conduct audit assignments and prepare audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements
- To review junior working papers and audited report to ensure audit is carried out in accordance with approved auditing standards and applicable financial reporting standards
- Liaise with clients on all aspects of audit assignments
- To handle the ad hoc advisory assignments
- Qualified or near qualified in relevant professional studies.
- Experienced in and have essential knowledge in audit, companies Act, tax laws and other tax compliance.
- Able to liaise and advise clients on current issues.
- Be a team player who is able to work well indepedently and under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s) : English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
(Jalan Tun H S Lee, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur)