• Design, develop and maintain SQL databases and SSIS ETL processes that load data from various sources into data warehouses.
• Participate in full development lifecycle, given system requirements, develop end-to-end solutions, including: development, testing, deployment and support.
• Perform unit, system, integration and regression testing throughout the development and present the results in a clear and concise manner.
• Troubleshoot and debug code and processes.
• Collaborate with IT team and users for new projects and improvements to existing systems.
• Manage periodic reviews of current systems and implement continual improvement where appropriate.
• Prepare technical and operational procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
• Develop new reporting solutions, implementing enhancements and carry out any day-to-day support using SQL Server.
• Contribute and propose procedure and infrastructure improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of IT services and solutions.
• Work closely alongside the user champions to suggest improved ways of reporting and ensuring consistent data quality.
• Provide applications support and administration.
• SQL Server Administration.
• Other duties as when assigned.
Please submit a comprehensive resume by giving full details of your qualification and experience, current and expected salaries, copies of relevant certificate and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:-
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Lot 35, Jalan Delima 1/3
Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park
Batu 3. 40000 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Office Tel No: 0351636363; Fax No.: 03-51636388