- Carry out teaching and teaching related duties such as conduct lectures / tutorials, provide guidance and consultation with students, invigilation, marking examination papers / assessments, etc.
- Participate in the development and evaluation of high quality programme and curriculum.
- Seek and secure grants to support research & development activities and consultancy project
- Publish paper in reputed international conference proceedings
- Undertake administrative responsibilities such as attending meetings, involving campus activities
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Department and University
1. Possess PhD from a recognised university in one of the following disciplines:
- Data Analytics / Machine Learning / Business and Enterprise Systems / Data Warehousing and Data Mining / Web Application Development / Business and Social Media Analytics / IT in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Human Resource Management (HRM), Banking, Finance, Logistics and Packaging / Digital Business Innovation, Marketing and Advertisement / Mobile and Cloud Computing / Software Testing and Engineering / Network Programming and Security / Computer Graphics and Visualization / Operating Systems (Linux / Unix, etc) / Digital Signal Processing / Computational Mathematics / Any Other CS and IT Related Disciplines
2. Strong interest in research & be involved in scholarly activities
3. With relevant teaching experience
4.Candidates without PhD but with strong teaching, research & publication record from reputable universities may be considered