- Perform general administrative, clerical, and executive support tasks to ensure organizational sustainability
- Prepare daily administration/operation task: deliver order, filing documents and etc.
- Maintain office equipment including computer, copy machines, fax machines.
- Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or Diploma in any field
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- Require language: Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Willing to travel
- To be based in Segamat, Johor
- Full time position, 5days working 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Able to start IMMEDIATELY -URGENT
Salary: RM2,000 to RM2,500
Apply or contact for info: