- Planogram maintenance, product arrangement based on Company's guidelines
- Maintain store shelves by observing displays of company products and their correct price tags; ensuring cleanliness and tidiness of store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from backroom; recording inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low
- Build customer relationship with store staff and managers by frequent visit and meet up
- Assist on special promotions by setting-up displays at promotion aisle; checking promotional price tags are in place on special promotions
- Complete call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products by using Company’s software.
- EPF, SOCSO, Transport allowance, Phone allowance, Medical Claim, Bonus, Incentive
- Minimum SPM qualification
- Minimum 1 year related experience
- Possess own transport
- Basic computer skills
- Those with relevant experience are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Send your resume by email or call 016-807 6348.
Apply or contact for info: