Brief Description :
Senior Account Executive is assigned to ensure that all financial and accounting transactions are prepared and kept in accordance to the professional accounting format
Duty Responsibility :
- Perform daily settlement such as bank reconciliation. credit reconciliation and inventory reconciliation.
- Post all Accounts Payable (AP), account receivable (AR) & General Ledger (GL) transactions,
- Review all supporting documents with regards to payments and or disbursements.
- Perform and review all journal entries and cash book transactions.
- Maintain fixed assets register and accrual records.
- Extract various accounting reports.
- Arrange for bank deposits and withdrawal.
- Maintain petty cash records.
- Maintain and effect approved payments. credit umies and credit penoo of the custDrmers. a
- Maintain, monitor and review existing credit limits and credit period of
- Ensure that all financial and supporting documents and/or reports are well maintained in systematic and easy traking manner compliance to statuory and audit requirements.
- Abide to all system procedures and internal controls pertaining to Finance and Account Department at all times.
- Perform any other related functions that assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Degree in accounting discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
send resume (PDF) at cik athirah
marketings executive Allbizgroup snd bhd
expected salary : RM3,000 - RM3,500