- To help existing QS to implement all aspects of QS services Pre and Post Contract, contract management, monitoring material and construction cost, site valuation, variation order, progress claim and final account
- To prepare tender costing, analysis, documentation, procurement support and etc related.
- Liaison with Consultants, Clients, Sub-Contractor, and Suppliers.
- To quote and submit quotation to client.
- To prepare full set of monthly progress claim.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate / Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Computer literate, intermediate in Excel and Word
- Self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently as well as able to work with others as a team
Note : Salary is negotiable based on your qualification and experience.
(Bandar Puteri Puchong, Puchong)