- Identify sales opportunities, successfully close sales with potential buyers.
- To answer calls, meet clients, follow up and conduct sales presentation.
- Maintain relationship with customer and update customers relevant business trend, product and services.
- Responsible for developing new business opportunities.
- Develop and drive marketing strategies.
- Preparation of quotation / proposal to prospects.
- Establish new clientele and expending customer network
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese. Preferable Mandarin speaking.
- Good communication skill, good interpersonal, able to work independently and under pressure
- Plan and conduct market surveys to generate insights to support business decisions
- Full-Time position(s) available
EPF & SOCSO
On job training
Five days a week of working
16-4,JLN Sp/4,Cheong Hinn Bussiness Park, Tmn Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia