- Key roles includes people, customer experience, frontline experience, revenue & productivity, service quality, and compliance risk & money laundering prevention requirement
- Responsible for all the Mortgage and Premier referral sales activities at branches and to manage the mortgage specialist sales force.
- To achieve the assigned team min standards and ultimately contributing towards the mobile sales team and branch’s bottom line, whilst maintaining own selling/cross-selling skills in order to confidently coach and counsel members of the sales team.
- Actively participate in the Sales Floor to engage customers and staff for effective supervision and to lead the sales and service floor by setting an example.
- In charge of the strategic acquisition of new customers for mortgage / housing loan products through the available marketing channels.
- Role includes advising, preparing, and delivering suitable mortgage packages for the customer Grow the bank’s current customer portfolio in providing product solutions in accordance with the Bank's prescribed standards and regulatory requirements
- Contribute to the profitability and growth of the branch by developing and maintaining customer relationships through utilising the full spectrum of banking services
- A recognised Degree in any field / Diploma
- At least 1 year in-depth sales experience in mortgage related business
- Sales experience in Banking Retail Products preferably in mortgage sales will be an added advantage
- Basic spoken and written English language
- Awareness of consumer and market trends
EPF & SOCSO
On job training
Five days a week of working
16-4,JLN Sp/4,Cheong Hinn Bussiness Park, Tmn Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor Darul Ehsan,Malaysia