Building Admin&Account Executive job scope
1.Carrying out day-to-day management of office and building environment
2.Carrying out general administration duties including but not limited to handling paper work, filing and preparation of report / invoices / receipts.
3. Identifies and handle customer's enquiry completely and accurately.
4.Attend to telephone, emails and walk-in enquiries.
5.Completes accurately the necessary documents to manage customer complains, issues and subsequent solutions
6.Programming and administration of access cards within the building.
7. Process renovation application woks to ensure all renovations can be carried out smoothly and orderly.
8.Office procurement - liaising with preferred suppliers (i.e.Â stationeries, pantry supply) and ensuring service and cost are at appropriate levels.
9. Providing office and building management, administrative and accounts support to the office in general and assisting in additional ad hoc duties that may occur from time to time.
10.Providing administrative assistance to the building management and take on ad-hoc assignment if required.
11. Providing holiday and absence cover for other operations staff.
12.Maintain timely and accurate input of information in the accounting system.
13. Assist in general function of accounting, including collection from customers, payment processing & etc.
14.Update collection reports â€“ ensure all daily collection are recorded, updated and banked in to bank accordingly.
15. Perform general administrative tasks like filing and arrangement of receipt issued, bank-in slip, and credit card receipt.
16. Ensure filing and documentations are properly recorded and updated.
17.Petty cash custodian - ensure that all disbursements are supported with official receipts with approval by building manager.
18. Assist in collection and refund of renovation deposits.
19.Assist for fixed asset and inventory updating.
20.Assist in the financial reporting closing up to the level of Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Profit and Lost Statement.
21.Liaise with finance personnel from Exclusive Team Development Sdn Bhd for any discrepancies of accounting records and to ensure the completeness of accounting records.
22. Handle customer enquiries and related matters.
23. Perform general office administrative duties.
24. Assist and handle any ad-hoc assignments as and when assigned by the management.
Preferable with transport and willing to travel and relocate. Kindly email your resume with photo and contact number. Short-listed candidate will be contacted for an interview.
(PJ, Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya)