- To assist ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE & ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS MANAGER in preparing and handling full set of accounts.
- To handle Account Payables and Receivables function.
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the superior from time to time
- To provide administrative support as and when is required.
- SPM/STPM/LCCI Diploma/Certificate Course or equivalent
- Able to work with computerized accounting system.
- Dedicated, reliable, honest and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to organize, prioritise multiple tasks and meet demanding deadlines.
- Possess positive attitude, team player, self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Required language(s): English, Malay and Chinese.
- Salary commensurate with qualification & experience.
- Full-Time position.
- Willing to learn at all times.
- Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Working Hour: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm. If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with expected salary. Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.