Position Title: Sr Website + SEO Executive
Department: Marketing Department
Salary range: RM 6k – 8k
Location: Petaling Jaya
Industry: FMCG & Smartphone
- · Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- · Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- · Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- · Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- · Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- · Plan, upload and optimize website content
- · Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- · Work with social media and paid media teams to optimize campaigns
- · Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- · Plan and optimize website’s UX/UI. Improve user interface. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- · Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- · Min. 5 year and above experience.
- · Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- · Proven experience as SEO specialist or similar role
- · Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- · Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- · Experience with SEO reporting
- · Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- · BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
- · Good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- · Required language(s): English