- Greet and acknowledge customer promptly.
- Contact customer and confirm their appointment.
- Verify and confirm the purpose of customer visit.
- Responsible in providing promise time to customer.
- Writing service order and descriptions of problem and repairs.
- Inform the customers that car is ready for collection.
- General customer complaint handling.
- Any additional job assigned by Superior.
- SKM Certificates (Level 1, 2 or 3)/Diploma in Automotive Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Able to communicate, interact, attending to Customers’ needs and provide professional advice to customers.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate.
Apply or contact for info: