- Maintain records of all sales and customer transactions and ensure compliance to company guidelines.
- Maintain the spare parts store neat and clean at all times.
- Maintain retail sales floor, manage all displays and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction and maintain effective controls on all inventory.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers and ensure all parts reach within team frame and ensure compliance to all local federal regulations.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all parts and products and design all purchase order to obtain required parts from vendors.
- Administer and maintain records of all warranty parts returned and update computer systems for all special orders and evaluate all orders and track same.
- Manage and process all invoices and compare same to all requisitions and evaluate quality of merchandise received and maintain records of all parts purchased and received.
- Update the stock /bin card daily to ensure that the spare parts stocks are all in proper order.
- Any other task to be performed instructed by Superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least SKM Certificates in Automotive field (Level 1, 2 or 3) or its equivalent qualification.
- Effective Communication - Good command of written and spoken English
- Effective interpersonal skills and a team player
- Proficiency in computer software
(Mazda Service Center, Jalan Sungai Tiram 7, Bayan Lepas, Penang)