- Perform daily and weekly inspections, to improve safety and housekeeping of Instrumentation maintenance team when on shift
- Attend monthly Safety Meetings, safety inspections, and Housekeeping when on shift;
- Participate in the preparation of Risk assessments of high-risk task when on shift;
- Responsible for the maintenance of following areas under the supervision of his superiors,
- PLCs and SCADA Systems,
- Industrial Communications Network,
- All plant Instrumentation,
- Paging System,
- Plant-wide Telephone System,
- All Weigh Bridges, Hoppers, Platforms, and Belt Weigh Systems,
- Fire Protection Systems,
- Instrument Workshop
- Perform wiring changes and laying of cables;
- Perform minor fabrication and mechanical works like fixing of JBs, conduit fixing, and cable tray fixing etc;
- Cover all shift jobs and record his activities in the logbook;
- Daily checks and give feedback in the form of checklists;
- Carry-out Trouble Shooting of Field Instruments & PLC-SCADA Systems and report to supervisor for his guidance;
- Repair, refurbish, and cannibalize the defective instruments in the Instrument workshop.
- Perform test fiber optic cables whenever necessary;
- Carry out planned/predictive maintenance as per Onkey issued job cards and reports back on the status;
- To comply with company Safety Policy and Procedures; and
- To undertake any other job assigned by immediate superior or Management from time to time.
1) Minimum Diploma in Mechanical / Instrument / Electronic or equivalent.
2) Minimum 2 years and above of working experience in Manufacturing Industry
3) Must be able to interpret instrumentation control loop diagram, engineering drawing, process floor drawing and etc.
4) Possess good technical knowledge and understanding of pneumatic / electronic instruments used in Manufacturing Industry
5) Good knowledge in testing, installation, repairing, maintenance, and inspection of instrument equipment
6) Must be fluent in both written and spoken English