- Manages the operational business relationship of partner’s accounts across APAC
- To act as POC for existing partners in regard to account management, performance and finance related topic
- To maintain relationship and negotiate contracts in accordance with the overall sales
- To analyse and determine the outcome of partner’s dispute in regard to payment and billing
- To assist on partner’s operational constraints in regard to foodpanda devices
- To gather feedback from partners on the operational side to improve on the overall experience
- To work closely with regional / local team; providing operational perspective to better understand vendor's pain
- To collaborate with other departments / local team on matters concerning operational processes improvement
- To resolve partner’s concern / request within SLA to maximise partner’s satisfaction
- To achieve individual monthly target set by the company (KPI)
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to read and type in Japanese and speak fluently.
- Preferably with strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and responsible in completing task
- Fast Learner
- Team player
- Willing to take on additional task
- Punctual & Motivated
What we offer:
Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table and table tennis, as well as free fruits and, of course, a monthly corporate allowance for foodpanda.
Apply or contact for info: