- Practicing machinist has Conventional and CNC Milling experience or a comparable education to become a machinist.
- Understanding and ability to analyze CNC programs and technical drawings especially GD&T.
- Able to understand and communicate in simple / common English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Independent and committed to perform quality work
- PC skills (Windows, basic Word / Excel)
- > 1 years working experience in operating CNC Milling machine and its processes
- Min. SPM / Professional Cert / Diploma or equivalent.
(Diamond Valley Industrial Park, Bayan Lepas)
** Note **
- Friendly working environment
- EPF & Socso contribution
- Medical benefit for confirmed/permanent staff
- Uniform provided
- Public holiday & annual leave entitlement
Call or WhatsApp : Mr.Chien Wei Lun (0164022584)