The CRM Consultant will provide consulting, programming, training, installation, and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365.
- Analyze customer needs and participate in the design and architecture of business process solutions.
- Configure and customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 application based on the customer requirements.
- Knowledge of IIS and web technologies.
- Develop and test programs and programming modifications.
- Write testing plans for others to test your work.
- Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing, and production.
- Create reports, forms, and other deliverables for projects and tickets.
- Write and maintain programming and project documentation based on providing specifications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Postgraduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong Microsoft Office application skills.
- Willing to travel as required for customer engagements
Location: Bandar Puteri Puchong.
POSITION OPEN FOR MALAYSIANS ONLY