The incumbent will be responsible for management of all controllers.
- Manage and work with the list of Controllers in Agco Group; and able to proposed the most appropriate Controller for different customer according to their needs.
- Help sales team, technical team and relevant staff on the functionality of each Controllers if and when required for quoting in a project.
- Plan the new or sold projects; on the material need, specification, drawing etc as well as review and prepare the budget for the installation and commissioning of the system.
- Write reports on the work/job on project before and after completion.
- Provide supervision, installation and technical support to staff, contractor, and customer.
- Continue to evaluate current Controllers and recommend improvements; need to participate with R&D team to update the design and technology.
- Work with business partner in a joint project that may use Controllers that Agco may not have and learnt up their products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Require a basic understanding of the business with knowledge of building design and transactions within the function.
- Basic knowledge of IT networking and infrastructure at farm is preferred.
- Knowledge in electrical and electronic discipline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel is required.
- This position will require interaction and communication skills to work well with various department and external sub-contractor to ensure achieving project timeframe.
- The incumbent will follow basic instruction in handling project related activities.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, or any other language will be an added advantage
Apply or contact for info: