SALARY : RM1500 - RM1600
BENEFITS PROVIDED :
3. STAFF MEAL
Location : Shah Alam
POSITION : STEWARD/DISHWASHER
- Ensure highest levels quality and operating on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure, positive and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Assisting kitchen staff to unload food supplies from delivery trucks and restock items
- Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places.
- Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans.
- Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards.
- Discuss daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
- Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
- Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
- Informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment,
- Ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
- Understanding and adhering to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene and safety.
- Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
- Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
KEEN TO APPLY , PLEASE CLICK https://forms.gle/EkEg6pRsuzLdBUGt9