- Leading R&D efforts for new products and product lines, preparing items for consumer-facing testing.
- Working with the Marketing Team and Operations Team on improving the existing products.
- Working with Operations to improve food production, which includes raw ingredients, techniques, and processes used in preparation and packaging of products.
- Working closely with QA/Food Safety to ensure food innovations comply with QA and Food Safety standards.
- Work with the Marketing team to create relevant recipes for marketing & partnership purposes.
- Ensure proper preparation of all product to be served.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Culinary school graduate or above (DIPLOMA/ADVANCED DIPLOMA,BACHELOR’S).
- Candidate with production and manufacturing experience will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work in the factory environment.
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time.
- Understanding of different culinary profiles and techniques.
- Capable of following instructions without variation.
- A desire to learn new flavors and techniques.
- The capability to work safely, efficiently and neatly.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Medical entitlement and Insurance.
- Career developments.
Apply or contact for info: