You’ll undertake tasks such as filing, typing, basic bookkeeping, handling mail and making phone calls. Other typical duties include:
- Record financial transactions and post journal entries in accounting system;
- Process client’s documents such as invoices and claims;
- Perform accounts receivable, accounts payable and bank reconciliation;
- Preparation of accounting listing such as inventory listing, fixed asset listing, salary listing and etc;
- Ensuring all financial amounts & records are accurate;
- Perform financial analysis;
- Prepare statement of comprehensive income (income statement) and statement of financial position (balance sheet);
- Prepare full set of management accounts for month-end/year-end reports;
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts for audit work;
- Compute income tax payable report;
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Accounting;
- Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise projects to meet tight deadlines;
- Experience in using Microsoft Offices especially Excel and Word;
- Familiar or experience in accounting softwares;
- Ability to complete tasks on time while maintaining all confidentiality requirements;
- Possess own laptop.
Accounts assistants are required to have a logical mind and an ability to work well with numbers.
If you are interested with the offer, kindly send us your resume together with the cover letter for us to set an interview session with you.