- Work with Product Management and Products Engineering teams to design, develop, maintain and enhance web-based and mobile-based healthcare application platform for worldwide customers.
- Involve in application development activities such as business requirement study, coding, integration, testing and documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting development.
- Participate and contribute in Product Iteration planning and review activities.
- Collaborate closely with Team Leader and Scrum Master on entire process and workflow.
- Accountable for sprint and release commitments are completed on time.
- Accountable for compliance with quality control processes (Definition of Done, source code control, coding guideline, etc).
- Participate in process improvements as required.
- Perform Production Fixes, as and when required.
- Perform Project Implementation task, e.g. data migration, product integration, customization etc, as and when required
- Any other duties as instructed by the Reporting Officer or HOD
- Diploma or Degree in IT/ Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2-4 years of technical skills in MVC, CakePHP, JQuery, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML, JasperSever.
- Software engineer with experience in different programming language, and willing to learn new language are welcomed to apply.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Familiar with Scrum/Agile development methodologies or CLOUD Computing is an added advantage.
- Experience in healthcare technology and solution is also an advantage.
- Good oral and written skill in English language and strong interpersonal skills
- Good attitude, Team player, flexible and can work under pressure.
Apply or contact for info: