- Ensure smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Communicate with staff or clients to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion or referral to third parties.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Possess Diploma/ Degree in IT or Computer Studies or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in field service environment or IT related.
- Expert in Office 365, WM Ware, and Network Support.
- Knowledge in server and backup storage will be a plus point.
- Customer oriented & Good communicator.
- Willing to work onsite and standby.
- Malaysian or relevant residence status.
- Contract position for 1 year.
- Attractive renumeration benefits as per next page.
- To be based in KLCC (customer site).
- Contract may be renewed every year or converted into permanent employee if performance is good.
Apply or contact for info: