- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and strategies for businesses
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical experts
- Putting together business cases for sales teams and support their proposals
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions
- Ensuring the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements
- Drive simple solution sales by understanding clients’ technical needs, translating identified needs into product bill of materials, support SLA and proposal write up
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned basic projects.
- Craft initial bill of material / configuration for fulfilment, partial and simple solution. Identify the suitable model to be proposed based on capacity, features and client IT environment needs
- Generate proposal based on standard template with custom write up to address specific client needs (product and services)
- Drawing of solution diagram to be included in proposal
- Recommending technical architecture, design patterns, migration, upgrade strategies and operational best practices.
- Design, building and presenting Proofs of Concepts (POCs) to prospects.
- Speaking and presentation skills – Presentations, white boarding, large and small group speaking.
Apply or contact for info: