- Management of day-to-day accounting operations of the Company;
- Responsible for full sets of accounts and monthly financial statements and reporting;
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting submission;
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting standards, company policies, and related statutory requirements;
- Manage, lead, train and supervise accounting staffs;
- Assist in setting up accounting work flows and processes, with effective control, to ensure efficient information flow and compliance with accounting reports;
- Manage and handle taxation matters including preparation of tax computation and compliance with the Income Tax Act;
- Coordinate, liaise and communicate with external Auditors on audit activities and follow up to address the audit findings;
- In charge of any ad-hoc assignment given.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
WhatssApp or call to 0122927278
Send your resume to our email address.