- Understand and translate (from Japanese to English) basic requirements provided by the Japan office, and explain to members in Malaysia office
- Create documents in Japanese and English
- Liaise with project managers and creative directors in Japanese office to gather the information from clients, and share Malaysia office’s request to the Japan office.
- Conduct quality check together with senior engineers and project managers
- Manage offshore centre’s well to produce good outcomes.
- Liaise with other departments and involve in discussion for learning & development to increase developers’ productivity.
- Attend daily meeting, if necessary
- Fluent in Japanese and English (Business level) for speaking and writing
- Able to create documents in Japanese and English
- Experience as engineer/programmer at least for 5 years
- Project manager experience at least for 2 years
- Management experience (more than 2 subordinates) for 2 years
Salary: RM6,000 to RM8,000.00 /month
Apply or contact for info: