- Responsible for the full set of accounts e.g. AP/AR/GL using in-house software
- Ensuring completeness, accuracy, and compliance with accepted accounting principles
- Produces ledger balance for reporting purposes
- Responsible to ensure month end closing process and quarterly financial reports being prepared for management review.
- Processing high volume of payment through e-banking system.
- Handle Tax and GST submission.
- Lead and liaison with Auditor for year-end auditing.
- Able to provide training and coaching for account assistant.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- At least Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- Min 4 years accounting working experience
- Good knowledge in finance reporting analysis, financial statements, and forecasting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft application especially in Excel
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Languages: Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Independent with excellent leadership skill neat, organized, and meticulous
Salary: RM3,500 to RM4,000.00 /month
Apply or contact for info: