- To perform general duties such as Pick List, Delivery Order, Invoicing and follow up on collection.
- To matching purchase order with supplier invoice.
- Answering the phone to take messages or redirecting calls to appropriate colleagues
- Communicate with customers, employees and others to attend any queries.
- To maintain proper filing system and ensure traceability of documents.
- Perform any other duties assigned as and when the management may require from time to time.
- Preferably Female with minimum 1 year working experience in related fields.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, Accounting System -AUTOCOUNT is must
- Committed, hardworking, responsible and able to work independently.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and/or tight deadline while multitasking.
- Able to start work immediately
- Practice punctuality and alertness.
- Good attendance and attitude record.
Interested candidate please email your CVs or call Ms. Preet at 603-6157 0000
Apply or contact for info: