- To handle full set of accounts and daily operations works of Finance Department.
- Ensure proper implementation of full set accounting books and costing records in accordance to the standards accounting conventions and statutory requirements.
- Assist in other financial activities of the companies including preparation of management reports, financial analysis, quarterly and yearly forecasting and budgets as well as ad hoc reports.
- Assist in identify and resolving operational issues relating to accounting.
- Monitor projects development costs to ensure all costs are within control through regular review of project costing and feasibility study and highlight to management on costs variance.
- Coordinate and compile Annual Budget and Business Plan and to monitor and highlight the company’s performance through a system of budgetary control.
- Liaise with Bank, Head Office, Financial Institution, auditors, tax agent on accounting and financial related matters.
- To assist the superiors in any other ad assignment as and when necessary.
Apply or contact for info: