- Performs account & administration duties.
- Dealing with initial enquiries on behalf of the department including letters, postage, faxes and telephone calls.
- To prepare day to day bookkeeping entries including cheques. payment voucher, official receipt and petty cash voucher.
- Completes and maintains a variety of reports and records as assigned.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Prepare bank deposit, general ledger postings and statement.
- Daily enter key data of financial transaction in database.
- Handle bank operations.
- Responsible in Human Resources operations duties.
- Undertakes any other ad-hoc assignment as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 1 years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in import and export and SST exemption.
- Good multi-tasking skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computing in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in SQL accounting software will be an advantage
- Able to work under minimal supervision and/or tight deadline while multitasking.
Apply or contact for info: