To provide functional assistance of identify bill & quantity specification, liaising with internal and external communication and preparing project report.
Duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned from time to time.
1. Support superior on initial costing and supplier communication
2. Responsible for report writing & compilation
3. Design, update & consolidate work progress
4. Translate project Bill & Quantity with specification request and advice superior
5.Other request and when needed by superior
1. Candidate must possess at least diploma/degree or its equivalent.
2. Minimum 1 or 2 years’ experience as a contract procurement or in related position.
3. Proficient computer skills, Project Management Software including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
4. Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels