- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports (daily reports and incident reports) by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works actively together with the store manager to prevent theft by the customers and also from staff.
- Minimum educational level is SPM.
- Minimum 1 year experience in retail Prevention or any security environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Melayu and medium in English.
- Must be PC literate.
- Able to work in Shift.
- Full time Positions is available.
Interested candidates can call or Whatapp Syafiq (HR) at 011 3922 6971
Apply or contact for info: