- Responsible for overall project management on projects assigned.
- Manage & monitor projects flow on & off sites.
- Coordinate closely with sites staff on all aspects of project implementation.
- To provide project reporting to client.
- To ensure all documents submitted before deadlines.
- To meet customer to ensure project carried out accordingly.
- To ensure all projects’ activities carried on based on rules & regulations.
- Diploma or Degree in Project Management or equivalent.
- 1-3 years working experience in project based field.
- Can work under pressure, work overtime & able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and remained focused and organized.
- Possess confidence & maturity to handle challenging situations.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbally and written) skills.
- Hardworking, self-independence, highly motivated, team player, punctual.
- Possess own vehicle.
Apply or contact for info: