Internship for Business / Finance Students (Internship)
- Assist in handling various accounting and administration activities.
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly reports (if any)
- Assist on analysis Handle day- to- day data entries and maintain proper records
- Ensure application and compliance of internal controls and operation procedures
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office. Required language(s): English.
- No work experience is required.
- Allowance is given.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kulai, Johor.
Interested candidates please apply ONLINE.
We are now open to take interns for internship starting July 2020 – December 2020.
Preferably for candidates that are willing to do a 6 months stint or this internship is the last semester of your program.
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting, Administrative
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send in their resume to our email address or contact 07-6608877 for an immediate interview appointment.