FACILITY TECHNICIAN (SHAH ALAM) BASIC 3,000.00 - 3,500.00
JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist the Operations Department to supervise company facility maintenance activities and to execute facility project plan as well as to achieve service level and cost target set by the management
- To Confirm to and execute facility project / activities as planned
- To perform condition monitoring of facilities electrical at office and warehouse facility.
- To monitor and report system performance parameters to supervisor and take necessary actions according to company requirements.
- To report any abnormalities found immediately to Supervisor and take remedial actions as defined by company requirements.
- Providing support on plant utilities equipment and FPS (Fire Protection System) maintenance and monitoring.
- To maintain good housekeeping in the work area and to place any waste in the proper plan/place allocated.
- To comply with the company’s Safety and Security (OSHA) policies.
- To be responsible for the operation and maintenance of electrical installation and building facilities equipment.
- To execute preventive maintenance work relating to office maintenance including electrical, warehouse facility, maintenance project renovations and assignment assigned by supervisor.
- To monitor equipment and system to ensure continued availability with minimum interruption.
- Responsible for providing facilities supports to operations team and other departments.
- Warehouse, QA, Finance, Purchasing, Excellence and Other external service provider
- Min. Diploma in any or related discipline
- Minimum 2 or more years of experience as Facility / Electrical Technician
- Work experience in 3PL companies preferred
- Able to plan, coordinate and communicate in English and Bahasa
- Must have good judgment and sense of urgency attitude
- Must have good execution skills
- Must have good knowledge of warehouse and office facility maintenance
- Must able to identify problems and solutions, able to take up challenge and work independently
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send in their resume to our email address or contact 016-2273651 for an immediate interview appointment.