We are looking to hire an experienced Factory Manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met. The Factory Manager's responsibilities include scheduling building and equipment maintenance as need , regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner. You should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
To be successful as a Factory Manager, you should demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and resolve any issues that may derail production. Ultimately, a top-performing Factory Manager should have exceptional communication, management, and leadership skill to ensure that factory operations run smoothly .
Factory Manager Responsibilities :
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes. Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory target.
- Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics or related field.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- In addition to the above-mentioned duties and job functions, the Management may assign other functions to be performed which are in keeping with the qualifications and experience of the staff
- Ensure quality plans adequacy for Clients, Project, System conformance Executive project quality control level strictly as per the Project Quality Plans
- Ensure all testing / measuring / test equipment are calibrated and controlled
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications'
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Language = Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malayu.
Interested candidate , please email resume with detail including photo, expected salary and commencement date.