- Manage all aspects of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Matching of invoices to Purchase Orders and Delivery Orders as well as data entry into Accounting System.
- Analyze key expense categories and perform month end reconciliations.
- Review and issue payment
- Handle calls from customers and vendors
- Receipting and offsetting of collections in Accounting System
- Analyze collection pattern and manage shortfall in collection
- Attend to yearly audit.
- Assist in other ad-hoc and/or month end accounting duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Competent in excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Attention to details and result-driven.
- Able to work well with team members to assist in achieving common objectives.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and thrive in a fast moving environment with tight schedules and changing scenarios.
- Be well organized, committed to work and responsible.
- Knowledge of accounting and handling JD Edward system would be an added advantage.
(SS13, Subang Jaya Industrial Estate, Subang Jaya)
Apply or contact for info: